Hyper Linking Policy
External Links Present on the Website: At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. Telecom Engineering Centre Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to the Telecom Engineering Centre Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology website by other websites/portals: Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a Contact Us form with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website, we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you have requested.
- Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
- If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the concerned through the contact us page.
- The use of the term “Personal Information” in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
Content Contribution, Moderation and Approval Policy (CMAP)
Following this policy, we provide a role based Content Management system. This CMS helps the website team in giving role specific access of administrator panel to different Users. The Web administrator will also be able to manage information specifically meant for internal use, which will be viewable to all members after the successful login. Admin can create the users by assigning him a particular role and Module to which functions of a particular user are limited.
These personnel’s would be assigned by the Web Administrator and would be responsible for overall quality and quantity of information on the Website. The Web Administrator will be responsible for overall supervision to ensure that authentic and updated information are available on the website.
CMAP policy ensures the following Activities on the Website
- All informatio; section and mechanism is in place to keep the information up to date.
- The validity of the scheme has bchemes are registered with the respective repositories of the National Portal.
- Website is free from offensive/discriminatory language. d throughout the website.
- The language is free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- Documents / pages in multiple languages arefrom the Homepage.
- Text is readable both in electronic and print format.
- There is adequate core than three times in a second.
- Website ranks in the first five results on major search engines when searched with relevant keywords.
- It has been ensured that all stationery as well as advertisements/>
Web Content Review Policy
The web Administrator and the assigned Personnel’s have the res information up to Date. A proper workflow is followed before final updation of content on the website.
Content Archival Policy
Content Archival Mechanism is in place to ensure that all outdated anremoved from the website or moved to archive. This will help website team in ensuring that the expired contents are removed from thetion as soon as it reaches expiry date. Archived Data will be available with search option.
- Functionality: important pages of the website are tested for the download time.
- Broken Links: The website is thoroughly reviewed to rule out the presence of any broken links or errors.
- The Hosting Service Provider possesses ssystems.
The presence of the website on the Internet and very importantly the site is fully functional all the times. It is expected of the Government websites to deliver information and services on a 24X7 basis. Hence, all efforts is made from User Department Web Information Manager to minimize the downtime of the website as far as possible.
In case of any defacement and data corruption, quick action is taken by the respective authorized personnel for the same.